To access the MyMaths website at home, you can use a computer or a tablet that runs Flash. iPads do not run Flash but you can use the free PUFFIN app to access the site. Teachers have given all children their passwords in school.
- Go to www.mymaths.co.uk on the internet.
- Type in the school user name and password to log into the school site.
- To access individual homework, type in the child's unique username into the MY PORTAL section.
- Any homework that has been set will be visible to complete.
- At end of homework, once it has been completed, a 'check out' button appears. Make sure this is pressed, so that the site saves the answers and scores.
- Log out.